Friday, July 13, 2012
OUCH!!
Well, I fell off the wagon hard. I am sad to say I lost track and drive for the last couple of weeks. I am disappointed in myself, but realize I just need to pick myself back up and get going again. This is usually the time where I give up and say "I can't do this, " but not this time! I need to do this...I am tired of being over weight and it isn't going to change unless I make it happen! Here's to a new beginning, beginning today:) Thank you for stopping by and supporting me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You can do it! Have faith in God AND yourself! Sending love and positive thoughts your way!
ReplyDeleteThank you my friend. I miss you and we should take care of that immediately!
DeleteHi Chris!
ReplyDeleteI know how you are feeling right now! I fell off the wagon and it lasted a long time...you have actually given me inspiration to keep on going, so keep going:) You've got a lot of people supporting you...remember it's a journey not a race!
Thanks Kara! I am so happy to be inspiring others, that is what keeps me going. I am back on track. With the heat I have been swimming and doing Just Dance on the Wii in the basement for exercise:)
ReplyDelete