Thursday, June 7, 2012
AHHHH!!!
I have been struggling to get back in the swing food wise. I am not going to beat myself up and going to dig in and get back on track! It is crazy how one slip turns into another and another...Today I went WAY over my daily calorie allowance and realized just how fast the calories add up when you let it go. I am beginning to really see how I have put all this extra weight on, which is so hard to admit. I have always wanted to place blame elsewhere and use excuses for the size I am, but I cannot do that anymore. I have to be brutally honest with myself..it is the only way I will make the changes I need to. Once again I also lean on my strength, the Lord God my savior! He is The Rock that will help me stand strong against the enemy. I knew this would not be easy and this is the point where I usually fall apart, but this time I have you to hold me accountable to my promise. I have you to encourage me and push me to get back on track and for that I thank each and every one of you who are following this blog! Here's to a new tomorrow! Bye for now...C~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment