Monday, June 25, 2012
Good morning!
Well, I have been busy with the start of summer. I am watching a six-year-old each day along with numerous meeting and professional development meetings and teaching extended school year to 4 children. I am also finding time to enjoy my friends and family. Missing out on much of the action for the past 2 summers, I am taking every moment I can to enjoy the sun and fun:) Murphy and I have worked our way up to walking 2 miles! We do this 5-7 days a week:) I am seeing a stand still on the scale, but I feel much better being able to do this. I know as my body adjusts to the increased activity, I will begin to shed the pounds so I keep on going. Thanks for stopping by...Have a blessed day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment