Tuesday, June 5, 2012
Well...
Today is weigh in day so I did my weigh in. I had cheated and gotten on the scale last Friday morning at which time I had lost 2 more pounds! However, today the scale shows I am up 5 from that! That puts me at 1 pound lost total. I am not going to let this scale control me because I am feeling very bloated and uncomfortable still from the obstruction. Everything is moving VERY slow inside and I am sure things will even out once it all settles. I am holding on and pray that next week will show the true numbers:) Thanks for stopping by!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Don't be discouraged, you will feel it before the stupid scale shows anything!
ReplyDeleteBy the way, can you walk yet? That would probably help get things moving again in your system.
ReplyDeleteI started last night again:)
Delete