Sunday, July 1, 2012

Still going strong!

Well, it has been awhile since I left a post. I have been busy enjoying the summer. It has been 2 years since I have been able to actually get out and do fun in the sun! I have been spending days in the pool with my great friend, Terri. Since it has been in the 90's, I am thankful for this opportunity. I am still walking 2 miles 5-7 nights a week. Some nights are easier than others, but I am pushing myself. The scale has not been too friendly as of late, but I am sure that's because my body is getting used to all the exercise:)  I am feeling my clothes fit differently (in a good way) so I know things are changing. This week brings the 4th and celebration with family and friends. I am sure I will struggle at times, but I have learned not to beat myself up when I fall, just stand back up and get going again.  Enjoy your week and I will catch up with you soon! Love~C

1 comment:

  1. Focus on the changes in your clothing rather than the changes on the scale. I know it's hard to not see the number changing, but that's all it is: a number. How you look and feel are much more important!

    ReplyDelete