Friday, May 25, 2012

30 minutes...a giant step!

I was sitting here on my couch doing my usual mindless stuff on the computer when an urge hit me.  I put the computer aside, put on my shoes and Murphy started going nuts.  As we headed out the door, it started to rain. Now, normally this would be enough to make me sit back down, but this time I took a deep breath and told Murphy we were going to go anyway because we won't melt. Off we went and I said a prayer for God's strength and healing in my body, but mostly my feet. I praised Him as I walked, for I had no pain outside of the normal discomfort that goes along with being overweight and exercising! The rain dribbled and we surged on, the trees protecting us from melting...lol  30 minutes later we made it home and into the house. Not a minute later the clouds opened up for a steady moderate rain. I do believe God was up there watching me and holding the water for that 30 minutes while He encouraged me to continue by keeping the pain at bay. I feel great!! Thank you for stopping by and showing your support. Much love:)

No comments:

Post a Comment