Thursday, May 24, 2012

Baby steps

I am doing well with things at this point. I am not hungry, eating healthier foods and the right amount of calories! All those things are great to report. I am using Lose It! app on my phone to track food and calories. It is making me think before I put something into my mouth (imagine that!). Still waiting for my book to come....I am so impatient. However, I will not getting on the scale until the 1 week mark. I do not want to be discouraged if the numbers are not what I want to see. Just a quick check in today. Have a great Memorial day weekend and thank you to all who have served and are serving our country. I am so humbled by your courage and unselfishness as you sacrifice so much to protect others. God bless you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment