Wednesday, May 30, 2012
Reading is Learning...
My book arrived today! "Food, The Good Girl's Drug: How to Stop Using Food to Control Your Feelings" I have only read the forward, but I look forward to reading this book and learning more about myself. I am still on track and walking has now become something I look forward to (Murphy does too!). I am trying to teach Murphy to bring me his leash so if I try to slack, he will guilt me into doing it...LOL! One rule that has been a bit challenging to follow is that the kitchen is closed at 7pm. I do a ton of self talk in the evenings to stay focused. I do notice that my focus has not been consumed by food as it had been in the past. Lose It! is a fabulous app...it totally helps me to make better choices because I can search the caloric value instantly. If you hate journaling like I did, this app makes it simple:) Until next time...God Bless! C~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment