Monday, May 21, 2012
The beginning...
Today is the first day of the rest of my life. I have ventured partially down this road time and time again, only to return to the same place I started. I am scared I am setting myself up for failure by putting my experience out there, but I also know I will find support along the way. I am trying to lose weight and become a healthier me. As I reflect back over my life, it is hard to pinpoint exactly where my problem with weight began. I have decided to use pictures to explore this subject, in an attempt to better understand what happened to me over the years. I am blessed to have none of the life threatening numbers or illnesses that go along with obesity, but I know that it is just a matter of time before that happens, statistically. I know I am very lucky at this point. However, I do not want to push my luck! So I have uploaded My Fitness Pal on my iPhone and stocked my refrigerator with healthy choices. I also know that I need to ask the Lord for strength and will power during this phase of my life because it is by His grace that I am here. If you have any tips or want to send encouraging words, please feel free. However, I ask that you keep the negativity to yourself. This is a difficult challenge and negativity will not motivate me, but discourage me. So here it goes...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
just found your blog! SO proud of you & cant wait to talk more! STAY STRONG!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete