Monday, May 28, 2012
Holiday weekend!
I made it through the holiday weekend with mostly success. Last week, I was over my calorie count by 69 calories. I am not stressing though because I reduced my daily amount by 250 from what Lose It allowed me. Tomorrow is the day of my weigh in. Praying results are going to show even if it is small. I missed walking on Saturday and Sunday due to gatherings with family and friends, but did some swimming and today went for 2 walks! I am working hard and praying continually for strength and guidance. Thanks to my one and only follower at this point, Wendy! You have been there for me through so much and continue to support me with every step I take. I appreciate you more than ever and love you dearly!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You can do it, Chris!
ReplyDeleteThank you Michelle!
DeleteGreat Job Chris! I know you can do it.
ReplyDelete