Thursday, May 24, 2012
Moving and shaking...
Thought I was done posting for a couple of days, but I just went for a walk. I made it for 25mins, which is a new mark for me since all the medical stuff. My feet started killing me and cramping at the 10 minute mark, but I started praying for God to take that pain so I could do this! I know if I can walk without the pain in my feet, I would do it every day! I know my legs are weak and I need to build up, but I am praying for God to heal my feet once and for all. I have good shoes and inserts so please take the pain!! Thanks for stopping by and any encouragement would be appreciated:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So proud of you Chris. Lots of people are here for you esp the Grohalls. Love you girl
ReplyDeleteThanks..that means so much:)
DeleteFirst time on your blog Chris, so excited for you! Love you Bunco Babe!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much Ava!!
DeleteLovin' the blog Chica! I was having foot problems last year too. Turns out I had like no arch and developed plantar fascitis. Arch supports have nearly cured me - take yourself to the podiatrist pronto!
ReplyDeleteThanks Lisa! I suffered for 2+ years with plantar fascitis! I went to a chiropractor after trying PT 3 different times. I have learned that I need to wear certain shoes and supports. I also know losing weight will help tremendously! I am doing better:)
Delete