Wednesday, May 23, 2012
One day at a time
Well, I'm doing great with eating better thus far (I know it's only been a couple of days). This is a constant battle for me. Food has a hold on my soul and every emotion I feel is covered up by grabbing some food. (Boy is that painful to admit) I have been engaged in self-talk, mostly in the evening to keep myself from grabbing food. I just ordered a book on emotional eating and I anxiously await its arrival. I have avoided dealing with the emotional end of this for so long since it is painful, but I know I need to do this. After making it through the past 2 years and all the physical pain, I know I can do it if I put my mind to it. If you see me and I am not my normal happy self, please understand what is going on deep inside me and give me a hug! I am so blessed to have so many amazing friends in my life who love me for who I am, but will also support me in who I want to be. I thank God every day for my family and friends. I am asking God daily for His strength and guidance in this journey. I know He is forever at my side and I want to honor Him by treating my body better. That's it for now as I am off to work. Lots of smiles with my kiddos. Have a blessed day and thanks for stopping by!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am always available to coach you into good choices and out of bad choices. Anytime...
ReplyDeleteI appreciate that...you have been there for me through it all! love you my friend:)
ReplyDelete